We at Konnect are there to create amazing user experiences. We have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
KONNECT INFOLINE's approach is to create designs that are easy to understand, when it comes to web design applications, the visual elements only serve to complement the functionality of the specific application.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience architect
- Consulting with clients and lead experience architect
- Researching interaction design trends
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator & other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process